pytest-trio 0.6.0 (2020-05-20)¶
- Incompatible change: if you use
yieldinside a Trio fixture, and the
yieldgets cancelled (for example, due to a background task crashing), then the
yieldwill now raise
trio.Cancelled. See An important note about yield fixtures for details. Also, in this same case, pytest-trio will now reliably mark the test as failed, even if the fixture doesn’t go on to raise an exception. (#75)
- Updated for compatibility with Trio v0.15.0.
pytest-trio 0.5.2 (2019-02-13)¶
pytest-trio 0.5.1 (2018-09-28)¶
pytest-trio 0.5.0 (2018-08-26)¶
This is a major release, including a rewrite of large portions of the internals. We believe it should be backwards compatible with existing projects. Major new features include:
- “trio mode”: no more writing
- it’s now safe to use nurseries inside fixtures (#55)
@trio_fixturedecorator to explicitly mark a fixture as a trio fixture
- a number of easy-to-make mistakes are now caught and raise informative errors
nurseryfixture is now 87% more magical
For more details, see the manual. Oh right, speaking of which: we finally have a manual! You should read it.
pytest-trio 0.4.2 (2018-06-29)¶
pytest-trio 0.4.1 (2018-04-14)¶
No significant changes.
pytest-trio 0.3.0 (2018-01-03)¶
pytest-trio 0.2.0 (2017-12-15)¶
- Heavy improvements, add async yield fixture, fix bugs, add tests etc. (#17)
pytest-trio 0.1.1 (2017-12-08)¶
Disable intersphinx for trio (cause crash in CI for the moment due to 404 in readthedoc).
pytest-trio 0.1.0 (2017-12-08)¶